Maintaining your privacy is really important to us. You entrust us with your information, and
we take that responsibility seriously.
business and practices, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change
the policy in a material manner we will let you know and update the ‘last updated’ header as
This policy was last updated on [enter date] in line with GDPR requirements. It may be
updated in the future and we will post the new version here on our website. We will never
deviate from our overall philosophy of maintaining your privacy, though.
1. General Information
[your store name] We take security and privacy seriously. This Privacy
Policy explains how we collect, store and use personal data when you browse [your domain
carefully to understand how we will treat your personal data.
2. What information we collect about you
Your personal data
When we say your "personal data", we mean any information that identifies any person that
you provide to us.
Your "personal data"; may also be contained in information that we collect about you in
connection with your order or otherwise interact with us for example by electronic mail.
When it comes to your personal data, we comply with our obligations under the General
Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection legislation from time to
Your personal data includes the information you provide, on the [your domain name]
website (including any forms you complete), or during an electronic mail enquiry about you.
Examples of this personal data include your name, your email address, address including
postcode which you provide to us when you set up an account and subsequently amend in
the My Account section when you go to checkout; and any correspondence when you
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal data from anyone under the age of
sixteen or knowingly allow such persons to purchase goods from us. [your domain name] is
not directed at children under the age of sixteen. In the event that we learn that we have
collected personal data from a child under age sixteen without verification of parental
consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Information we collect - We collect information about your website usage, to improve our
service and to understand trends to enhance and customize our website. Some of this data
may be "personal data", where it identifies a person. Here's the information that we collect
and how we use it:
- We monitor patterns of usage, such as abandoned cart data, so we can understand how what people are interesting in buying from [your store name] to develop and improve our products and understand customer behaviour.
- [my store name] does not store any credit card data. When payments are processed via credit card, [your store name] uses third-party vendors that are PCI-DSS compliant. At no point does [your store name] have access to your credit card information. For further information on how we meet industry standards for credit card information security visit https://freewebstore.com/PCI_compliance.html.
3. How we use the information we collect
We use your personal data for legitimate business reasons, for example email you when
your order has been received. It will also enable us to contact you by email, fax, post, SMS,
social media or telephone where necessary concerning [your store name] or an order you
have placed; to record your personal preferences; to personalize our services to you (such
as by pre-populating fields to make it easier for you to provide information when you return
to the [your store name]. It will also enable us to produce reports you request as part of the
services we provide.
Contacting you for Marketing Purposes - We may use your personal data to contact you
by email, fax, post, SMS, social media and/or telephone to let you know about our other
[your store name] and/or third-party services, content, offers or product ranges which may be
of interest to you. We will only use your data in this way where you have provided consent,
we have legitimate business reasons for doing so, or where we are otherwise entitled by law
to do so. If you would like us to stop providing you with such notifications, just contact us
using the details in Section “How to Contact Us” at the end of this policy. Please note, this
may take up to one working day to take effect. To stop receiving emails from Construction Cervices
itself, you should cancel your Construction Cervices account or unsubscribe from our
Legal Requirements – We may use your personal data to comply with any legal obligations
to which we are subject.
4. Why do we use your personal data?
We collect and use your personal data for a variety of reasons. We need some data to enter
into and perform our contract with you. The lawful basis for processing your personal data is
Consent as you have consented to provide your personal details to us to allow us to provide
a service to you. If you fail to provide such data we will be unable to provide our service to
Other information we collect because we have legitimate business interests, for example, in:
- Fulfilling your order and providing updates on the order.
- Understanding how our customers use our products, services and websites;
- Understanding and responding to customer feedback;
- Researching and analysing the services our customers want;
- Improving our product and better understanding how our customers use it.
5. How we share information we collect
Except as described in this policy, Construction Services does not divulge any personal
information gathered via its services to third parties.
We may share your personal data with third parties in certain circumstances:
- We may disclose your data to any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries or our ultimate holding company);
- in the event that we, our business, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party (in which case personal information about customers will be one of the transferred assets);
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal in order to comply with any legal obligation; to cooperate with law enforcement officials in the investigation of unlawful activities of [your store name] website users or relating to [your store name] users; or in order to enforce or apply any contract with you; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection or unlawful activity.
you. Examples of these functions include website creation and hosting, email, providing
marketing assistance and data analysis, data management, handling credit card transactions
and providing customer service. In choosing to work with any such third parties, we will
always ensure that the security policies and confidentiality arrangements of those third
parties adhere to the same requirements we ourselves impose and expect, as a minimum.
No ownership rights to the data will be transferred to any third party.